This well appointed home located on a nice and level block, high side of the road.
Zoned LMR2 (low to medium density)
Acacia Ridge is one of the rapid growth suburb of Brisbane.
The allotment is 678 sqm , mostly clear of trees, gently slope to the front road, framed by tidy & mowed lawns, this post war gem will surprise and delight first home buyers, astute investors.
The home is partially repainted internally, with original hardwood timber floors just waiting to be brought back to their former glory.
– A new and bright kitchen with a new engineer stone benchtops and plenty of cupboards
– Two bathrooms and 2 toilet and vanity
– Complemented by three big sized bedrooms
– Extended room at rear for your workshop or hobbies room.
– Second kitchen for your isolated cooking area.
– Single lock up garage with electric opener
– Front pergola and a paved area ready for your backyard patio
– Brick-wall front fence with sliding gate
– 16.9m frontage x 40.1m long
– 21 panels solar power system on the roof to minimize your electricity bill
– 2 rain water tanks for gardening
– Security fly screens on windows
– Air conditioning lounge and master bedroom
Other features includes:
Easy access to the major shops and to the Brisbane CBD, Acacia Ridge is still undervalued as a suburb.
This property is walking distance to the Elizabeth street shops and numerous parks, schools, day-cares etc.
There is a bus stop a stop down the road from the property.
The location is approximately 17 km from Brisbane CBD. Perfectly positioned in a nice street, a short stroll to the IGA and speciality shops at the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, it’s also less than 10 minutes to public transport and major supermarkets, Woolworths and Aldi. Kindergartens, state and private schools are within easy reach.