This property features;
– A new and bright kitchen with a new engineer stone bench tops and plenty of cupboards
– Two bathrooms and 2 toilet and vanity
– Three large sized bedrooms
– Extended room at the rear for a workshop or hobbies room.
– Second kitchen for isolated cooking area.
– Single lock up garage
– Front pergola and a paved area ready for your backyard patio
– Brick-wall front fence with sliding gate
– 21 panels solar power system on the roof to minimize your electricity bill
– 2 rain water tanks for gardening
– Security fly screens on windows
– Air conditioning lounge and master bedroom
Easy access to the major shops and to the Brisbane CBD, Acacia Ridge is still undervalued as a suburb.
This property is walking distance to the Elizabeth street shops and numerous parks, schools, day-cares etc.
There is a bus stop a stop down the road from the property.
The location is approximately 17 km from Brisbane CBD. Perfectly positioned in a nice street, a short stroll to the IGA and speciality shops at the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, it’s also less than 10 minutes to public transport and major supermarkets, Woolworths and Aldi. Kindergartens, state and private schools are within easy reach.
PROPERTY IS RENTED UNFURNISHED
CALL 07 3375 7766 TODAY TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
ADVERTISING DISCLAIMER If you are interested in viewing this property, please send an email with your details through to email@example.com and we will organise a suitable time to take you through.
Please note viewings are subject to change , Go directly to www.rightwayrealty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
Want to apply? Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have your application completed and submit after the inspection takes place.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.