Contract crashed! Come to view the house Wednesday 18th May 2022 @ 5pm.
A tidy cute brick home on 400sqm that’s located in a small, friendly community in the newer part of Darra. Perfect home for a first home buyer or just as a great investment property due to the convenient location the house has always been a popular choice for tenants.
The property being part of a complex the Body corporate charges are less then $850 per annum. There are a total of 20 homes in the complex in recent years have been owner occupied.
Located within walking distance to Woolworths, Aldi and Darra Post Office. 12 minute walk to the train station or 5 min walk to a bus stop and many more amenities.
– The home is currently tenanted
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Large air-conditioned lounge room
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
– Large, double car carport
– Easy access to Ipswich Motorway and Western Freeway
– Convenient local public transport to the CBD (12 minute walk to train or 5 min walk to bus)
– NBN Enabled area with fast internet connectivity
– Networking throughout the house
– New side fences for extra privacy
Make sure you do not miss the first open home 2pm this Saturday and submit your offer on the day!