Local shops, schools and public transport are all just a short walk away; you’ll enjoy the peacefulness you’ll find in this street.
This lovely property features:
– Renovated few years ago with new kitchen, flooring and paintwork
– Low set brick and tile home
– Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– One bathroom with separated bath and shower
– Combined lounge and dining with ceiling fan
– Internal Laundry
– Tiles and laminate flooring throughout, no carpeted areas.
– Covered one space carport
– Covered porch area at front of house
– Fully fenced in backyard enough for your kids to enjoy outdoor activities
– Short distance from Darra market area and railway parade shops
– Short drive to the wide range of amenities at Monier shops
– Easy access to Ipswich motorway
– Walking distance to train station
– Darra primary and Sacred heart catholic school nearby
– Park down the road, with off leash dog park (pets considered upon application)
Please note viewings are subject to change , Go directly to www.rightwayrealty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
Want to apply?
Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have your 1Form application completed and submit after the inspection takes place.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.