The interior is in average condition, but zoning, location and size of the allotment is what catch your attention. A real chance for Buyers to secure an affordable property with proven potential of a
• Lot size is 1012 sqm; (Originally 2 lots on 1 title)
• 20 metres wide frontage
• Existing 3 Bedroom solid post-war stucco home.
• Future potential development prospects could be 20 of two bedroom units or 10-12 three level townhouses (subject to Council approval)
• Easy flat and levelled land
• High and dry from the flood
• No easements,
• Existing services including town water, sewer and storm water, NBN cable
• Approximately 600m walking distance to train station
• Walking distance to both local Public and catholic schools
• 3 Bedroom Post war stucco home in nice and clean condition
• Structurally sound, no pending repair or maintenance
This property would be good for both owner occupier and/or investor.
The place is ready to move in straight away, however, Occupiers would benefit with minor touch of care.
Garden space is big enough for a backyard cricket game.
Property is capable for a number of other options such as home business, removable granny flat/ modular caravan.