The location is great, the price is good, the home is spacious.
Positioned in the exclusive Mountain View Estate minutes to all major infrastructure, the decision to invest in your family’s lifestyle is made easy with this property.
Freestanding house and land, (not a townhouse,) The allotment land is 18m frontage x 34m approximately.
There is a small amount bill of $250 per quarter to maintain the gate operation and the road & internal street fittings.
First allotment in a gated community, easy access to main road without driving through many turns.
Bigger than other average home, this property would be a good value for money that is available in the area at the moment.
The spacious family home has stand out features including formal lounge, open plan family & meals room, a rumpus and activity room.
Other wining features include:
– 4 good sized bedrooms , master is with ensuite
– 3 living areas, room for family indoor activities
– Walk in robe and ensuite in master bedroom
– Separate home office or study room
– Reverse cycle air conditioners
– Spa in main bathroom, there is also stand up shower cubical
– Galley style kitchen with plenty of cupboards
– Gas cooking stove
– Double lock up garages with Electric Openers
– 600 m2 block size
– Fully fenced with side access
– Private backyard with low maintenance
– Gated community for your children safety
– Walking distance to schools
Exact home address within the secure gated community is 1/45 Mountain View Crescent Mount Warren Park Qld 4207
Positioned in the exclusive Mountain View Estate mins to all major infrastructure, the decision to invest in your family’s lifestyle is made easy with this property
Inspection this Saturday 24/7/2021 at 1:00pm
VIEWERS PLEASE NOTE:
To comply with Covid-19 requirements, Face masks must be on.
Address for google map: 1 Mountain View Crescent MOUNT WARREN PARK QLD
Parking outside gate, walk through small gate, first house on left behind gate. Houses number 45