Owner is Looking for your best offer to let go this property
Invitation to join us for the very first Open House at 4:30pm This Wednesday 18 August
This beautiful 6 years old low-set Brick home located in a new estate of Inala.
Situated on a corner block with 2 street frontage,
High and dry ground with summer breeze. Close to shops and local amenities.
A large lounge room towards the front of the house and a private family room towards the back.
– Four good sized bedrooms,
– Master bedroom with own bathroom, toilet and walk-in robes
– A very spacious open plan kitchen,
– Side of house fitted with a color-bond Patio
– 2 Living areas,
– 2.75m high ceilings
– 2-pac kitchen comes with the latest appliances and stone benchtops
– Double lock up garage with remote openers
– Security fly-screen to doors and windows
– Walking distance to public transport, Inala Civic Centre, corner stores and schools.
– Porcelain tile floors throughout
– Fully fenced with Color-bond and powder coating panels
– Current tenanted at $450/w Potential rental income of $520/week
The property is hot, but this is not an auction, just give your best offer to own it.
– “How much would it sold for?” – “How much Owner wants?” – “How much should I offer?” etc..
Why not just give the agent your best offer to win
We would be very much appreciated that you conduct the Inspection before naming your price.