This property locates approximately 9km from the Rosewood railway station and Rosewood High School.
There is 122 acres of previous cultivated farm land (approximately 49.37 Ha).
An existing bore is currently in use at the property.
The land sits on elevated ground with Eastern views and powered with 3 phases electrical supply.
* Out door entertainment site, Paintball Field, currently in commercial operation
* Space clear enough for Helicopter landing
* Three Bedroom Timber Home
* Single bath and toilet
* 16 x 25m x 5m high Tin-shed. Could be used as huge produce processing area or storage for farming implements.
* Bore water plus 5000L water tanks for domestic use.
* 500m diameter dam supplying rainwater for animals..
* Natural water creek running through the border-line of the property.
* 200 metres to bus stop.
* Solid rental income from current commercial entertainment business
* This sale is freehold of building and freehold land only
* Paintball business belong to the Tenant therefore not include in the sales.
This property is great for a country ranch, a commercial farm, with a good rental income.
Please make a booking 48 hours before inspection