This is a rare find 9,265 sqm block located at a handy location, only hundred metres from Goodna shopping centre and the train station.
Local amenities such as super market, doctor surgery, schools and offices are within a walking distance.
It’s a pleasant surprise that there is no floodwater on this land even during 2011 when many places in Brisbane went under flood level.
The owner has retired and has decided to sell now.
That means if you are looking for a townhouse development site in residential area, or a place to build your community hall, this may be it.
– Small but solid 3 Bedroom structure, single Bathroom in well cared & livable condition
– Fully functional kitchen, lounge and covered front porch
– Two street access or drive-through road, ideal for diverse development requirements
– Goodna shopping centre, doctors, banks, post office and petrol station 400 metres away
– Train station approx. 500 metres ; 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– 21 minutes travel by train to Ipswich Central
– New children’s playground in the adjacent public park
– High speed broadband already on the street front
– Fully fenced ; 2 metres high of the full block
– Approximately 300m to enter M2 motorway, leading into M7 or M5
Secure this affordable huge block before interstate buyers rush up from Melb & Syd grab the last block of suburban acreages after the Covid-19 ease up.
Call now for Inspection at anytime