Opportunity to own an important asset in the vicinity of the prestigious Saint Lucia Campus.
Freestanding 3 bedroom home plus 4 sleep-out rooms to accommodate a big family or to run a homestead accommodation where UQ students can walk to their classes.
One of the main reason to make this property an ideal rental investment is the number of rooms and the handy of the location to both school, shop and public transport. Room accommodation is always on high demand to meet university student need.
Having the the Uni campus on your neighborhood is a massive appeal for house hunters in St Lucia who can get by easily by bike, on foot or bus. Hawken drive is a great central location of St Lucia with many amenities in walking distance and regular serviced transport that can get you anywhere.
This property features:
– Queenslander timber home in fair living condition
– 3 main Bedrooms plus 4 sleep-outs, 4 bathrooms and other share facilities.
– Stand alone garage can be used as home office.
– Nearby Hawken Drive village with one of the busy IGA supermarkets and a diverse range of restaurants to choose from all on one little strip!
– Good access to the best schools, state school, Brisbane boys college.
– Close to Olympic pool, tennis courts, and many sports ovals, restaurants, cinemas and libraries
– The area well serviced by public transport, including City Cat, regular buses, green bridge and Toowong rail station near by
– Many walking and bike tracks around the golf courses and UQ.
– The Indooroopilly shopping town is near by with everything from department stores to cinemas.
– Within walking distance to small local shopping centers at St Lucia Village and at Gailey Road Fiveways.
– Approx. 4km from the CBD and 1.5km from the Wesley Hospital.
– Continue to rent room to rooms to UQ students and invest your kids future from here